THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Combatting my bb.......Pls read!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Combatting my bb.......Pls read!!!

Post by hali_grl »

I wanted to wait awhile before posting on this but decided to go ahead and just let everyone know what I've been doing. I've been brushing with Dr.Bronners peppermint liquid castile soap and I swear instantly my coated tongue was completely pink. I brush with a electronic spin brush (important) and this soap three times a day. I also put a few drops in water and rinse/gargle with it. I believe the soap is helping especially with the white tongue because one of the essential oils used is coconut oil. I also take about 3 tbsp of vinegar (straight donot mix with water or drink water for 30 min after) with every meal or heavy meals as well as multi digestive enzyme tablets. I tried taking double strength betaine hcl 650 mg up to 20 and still got no burn so I'm assuming I am extremely low in stomach acid. But instantly with the vinegar i feel the burn and i notice that i don't feel full my food digests so quickly now. So I believe my bb came from indigestion. From reactions as well as a completely pink tongue I feel like I'm finally beating my bb. Please try this and post your results! I will keep you all posted shortly with my final review on my new regimen. I wish everyone well with their journey.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Keep up the fight.. it sounds like you're really narrowing down your problem.

I'm a little behind, still on the serotonin, but your successes might lead me to relief, too.

Thank you hali!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗