Page 1 of 1

OriHali Gone

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:55 pm
by Prince
Have anyone tried this, please let me know :) it seems very good :?

http://www.sinuswars.com/remedies/OriHaliGone.asp

ingredients:

Asafoetida - helps treat bad breath associated with burping. Helps relieve and neutralise digestive acid and gas.

Antim Crud helps treat halitosis sufferers with a coated white tongue and bad breath.

Merc Sol helps kill bacteria found in the mouth and gums and also help with mucus that is foul smelling.

Nit Ac aids the body in treating acute gingivitis and halitosis.

Nux Vom treats bad breath often experienced after meals. It also keeps the tongue free of smelling bacteria.

Petroleum treats halitosis with a strong odours of garlic.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:58 pm
by Prince

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:11 pm
by hali_grl
this is interesting I actually heard of Nux Vonum I believe it was a remedy for acid reflux or indigestion or something. I'm interested....

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm
by hali_grl
Prince

how did u find the ingredients I didn't see them listed on the site?

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:08 pm
by deebo
hali_grl wrote:Prince

how did u find the ingredients I didn't see them listed on the site?
in the middle of the page ,theres a link 'ingredients ' http://www.sinuswars.com/Ingredients/In ... Wars14.asp

i've heard of these guys before . Pretty extensive product line ,mainly for sinus.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:24 pm
by hali_grl
i want to try this out im intrigued but i want to know if anyone else have first before spending 40 bucks???

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:33 pm
by jen
Is it like tissue salts? I have used tissue salts religiously for a long time and it didn't help at all.