Your Email Address:

First Name:

how to get tonsil stones on purpose

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
2ndbanana
Junior

how to get tonsil stones on purpose

Post by 2ndbanana »

this sounds like a ridiculous question but i need to convince the doctor to give me tonsillectomy. i have to show him that 'im getting tonsil stones.

ishbee

Post by ishbee »

if you tell your doctor you want them removed for quality of life reasons, there shouldnt be any problem.

i had mine removed and i told the doctor it was because of my bad breath.
before that i had an appointment arranged and it was just because i said i wanted them out. no real reason...

so if what you say is true, that your doctor insist on seeing actual tonsil stones, then forget the loser and go to another ent doctor.
deebo

Re: how to get tonsil stones on purpose

Post by deebo »

2ndbanana wrote:this sounds like a ridiculous question but i need to convince the doctor to give me tonsillectomy. i have to show him that 'im getting tonsil stones.
I agree with ishbee that you have the final say .Keep in mind that others have had Worse bb after removal .

Personally, when I start eating cooked fats and proteins I get them a lot more .
2ndbanana
Junior

Post by 2ndbanana »

yes the doctor told me to comeback anytime i notice i have tonsil stones and no i can't forget the loser coz i have no medical insurance. i went to county hospital. but next week i'm gonna have a ct scan for my ear but maybe i can ask them if they can also check on my tonsil if there are tonsil stones can they do that? the doctor doesn't want to remove my tonsil because he's afraid to lose his license if something happens to me. i told him i'd rather die in the operating room getting help than kill myself because i can't get any help. i think i almost convince him so he gave me a chance to prove to him that i'm telling the truth that i'm getting tonsil stones. i was open about my bad breath problem to them, there was 3 doctors there,the trainee doctor or whatever you call those practicing doctors , surgeon, and the head doctor. i know the surgeon wants to do it but she can't do it without the go signal of the head doctor. i thought i'm gonna be ok before the end of the year or sometime early next year.
thanks for the advice deebo. i think i'm gonna be better even if not completely bb free if my tonsil was to be remove because when i have tonsil stone i can taste and feel that there's something in the back of my throat. i try to hack it out, cough it out but it's really difficult to remove it. imagine putting an air fresher inside your car i think that's what happens when you have tonsil stones and that's why the back of the tongue is also the stinkiest part.
deebo

Post by deebo »

" how to get tonsil stones on purpose"

Get some stinky cheese , carefully clue some in there :-&

Ha. No , kidding . I'm a bit surprised 3 Dr's standing around didn't have a look Inside your tonsil crypts . When we see a stone its usually only the tip of the Iceberg . Check youtube for some Epic boulders .
Did any of these Dr's even admit to smelling your BB ? They should be able to tell by the smell if the stone are your cause .

My ENT was chomping at the bit to remove my tonsils . I told her I know they are not the cause , so "no" . In your case I hope they are . Easy fix .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic