Your Email Address:

First Name:

How do you get rid of tonsiloths?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
somethinstinks
Advanced

How do you get rid of tonsiloths?

Post by somethinstinks »

Ive tried qtips and my fingers but im never able to see these things. the only time i know i have them is when they fall out. anyone have any good ways of getting rid of them?

rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

I think I'm right in saying the only sure fire way of getting rid of them is to have your tonsils removed?
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

Before I had my tonsils removed, I used a dental syringe like this one to clean them out. It wasn't perfect but seemed to help.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images ... 0901&s=hpc

I haven't seen a stone since the tonsils were removed, but my bb is still a problem. I think it improved by 60% (just a guess) and not having to clean them out every day is a big plus. A lot of people here think the stones are more of a symptom than a root cause.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Tonsil stones are just concentrated masses of what's already happening in our mouths... I assume even non BB people who have tonsil stones would find that they still stink. I mean, it sits in the throat and rots.. it's going to stink regardless of what your breath is typically like.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic