THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
need retreatment on root canal
need retreatment on root canal
I recently started seeing a holistic dentis. He told me that I have an infection deep in the area near the bone that should have been resolved when I got my root canal done which was abort ten years ago!!!! I will be getting my root canal retreated but i'm not sure if anything will get better. The dentist v did tell me that when there its an infection like that, the bodys immune system is low and the body has to work extra hard to maintain balance which in return could make one more susceptible to other diseases. Has anyone ever have this problem?? [/b]
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.