♡POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOUKeep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donate to the forum ♡
Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
-
malory
- Master
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
- Gender:
Post
by malory »
So sorry for the short notice. A meet-up has been arranged. Please come if you are free and able to get to London.
It is at Leicester Square at 5pm. We may go to Yates Bar in Leicester Square at 5pm or later on.
Happy new year to all.

-
missjj
- Junior
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am
Post
by missjj »
I wish I could be with u guys. I live in Los Angeles CA
-
deebo
- Moderator
- Posts: 985
- Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
- Location: Portland
-
Contact:
Post
by deebo »
missjj wrote:I wish I could be with u guys. I live in Los Angeles CA
missjj , didnt yourself and another member meet up recently in Cali ? I know of a few other in that area who'd like to meetup .
↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIESYour banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
Advertise here ↗