Page 1 of 1
WHAT PROBIOTIC DO YOU USE??? Help!!
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:43 pm
by shorty
I know it was a post like this one time before but I couldn't find it. What is a good probiotic(capsules) to use? I have heard some people like Acidophilus. I use the product nullo but I also want to use a good Probiotic along with it.
Please let me know your suggestions. Thanks
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:16 pm
by waitingforrelief
hey shorty,
i'm completely scared of probiotic products now because of my own experience with them. it helped me tremendously initially and then my breath got way worse. i never completely recovered from the deterioration - i've heard of other people who had the same experience but their breath levelled back to only as bad as it was before they started on the probiotic, and not worse than before, like me.
the one i tried was the salivarius strain. since then, i'm afraid of even other strains, altho' i don't know if they'd actually make my breath worse like the salivarius.
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:34 pm
by Jimi Stein
Me too, I have bad experience with body sweat, I never smell but when taking probiotics my sweat was reeking really bad. So body sweat must to do something with body odour. Bad breath did not improve much i think.
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:43 pm
by CyberchndriacNot
OK, not noticed body odor, but then again I've only just come off the Triple Therapy 6 days ago. Each probiotic capsule I'm using after being on a 7 day course on the TT includes 2.1 billion acidophilus, 2.1 billion B. lactis, 550 million S. thermophilus and 250 million L. bulgaricus.
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:49 am
by jc
shorty:
how long have you been using nullo? is it working? thanks.