THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

LONDON MEET UP FRIDAY 30th DECEMBER 2011

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
malory
Master
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Gender:

LONDON MEET UP FRIDAY 30th DECEMBER 2011

Post by malory »

So sorry for the short notice. A meet-up has been arranged. Please come if you are free and able to get to London.

It is at Leicester Square at 5pm. We may go to Yates Bar in Leicester Square at 5pm or later on.

Happy new year to all. :)
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Post by missjj »

I wish I could be with u guys. I live in Los Angeles CA
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

missjj wrote:I wish I could be with u guys. I live in Los Angeles CA
missjj , didnt yourself and another member meet up recently in Cali ? I know of a few other in that area who'd like to meetup .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗