Page 1 of 1

I want to get tested for TMAU (help)

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:50 am
by perrymason
Well, anti biotics, nasal cleansing, allergy shots, cortico steroids, tongue cleaning, etc...NOTHING has worked.

People still rub their noses like crazy around me, and my close family has indeed confirmed I still smell horrid. I think it's time I move on and get myself tested for TMAU.

There are so many different places, and links on the internet, I am confused.

I live in the Southern United States, where do you recommend I get tested for TMAU? Money is not an issue.

Any and all help is appreciated,

pervy19 :(

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:15 am
by happylife05
Itz 250$ - @
University of Colorado Denver
UCD Biochemical Genetics Laborator

My Doc thinks that i shud get it done as i have breath, body and urine odour.
I am sending my urine samples here next week. I'll let u knw my results.

Do you have body and urine odour too? You need to ship your urine samples to the lab with some paper work. Your doc needs to prescribe this to you though. Let me know if you need more details

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:59 am
by mike987
If I were back in the states right now, I'd get this done just for the peace of mind I might save. I tend to think this isn't my problem though.

I don't think I have much of a body odor... My armpits stink.. well not stink, but are odorous.. right now, but that's probably because I was just working out. :)