http://www.hexagonlimited.com/dental_bana_zyme.htm
This test is referred to in some literature I've been reading, so some of the scientific community must have adopted it. It sounds like a promising tool to help check for halitosis microbes but then I read a past post from Aydinmur that said it was no good.
Aydinmur, if you read this, can you please comment? If it isn't specific to halitosis, I don't understand how they can market their product in such a way.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
BANA test - is it any use?
-
potty_mouth
- Junior
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am
- Location: Brazil
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.