Green LIQUID chlorophyll is working
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:12 pm
Hi all. There is a big difference between liquid chlorophyll and the pill form.
Over the holidays I bought a bottle at GNC in hopes to help get me through
All the social events. I swallowed it straight and also mixed it with water throughout the day. After meals too which really helped. Coats my throat.
Fresh mouth and taste.
I did not take it at all yesterday and this morning had THE worst breath.
I plan on keeping it in my routine along with cleaner eating, Trying to do a lot of raw. Adding Hcl which I've also had good results with. If you google liquid chlorophyll and bad breath there are a lot of success stories.
However it gives me terrible constipation I'm assuming is due to the high levels of copper/iron. A lot of articles say it should relieve constipation, but may cause adverse effects. Anyone know more about l. Chlorophyll and how I can take large amounts without constipation ? I've tried adding more fiber with no luck.
Thnx in advance for your thoughts happy new year.
Over the holidays I bought a bottle at GNC in hopes to help get me through
All the social events. I swallowed it straight and also mixed it with water throughout the day. After meals too which really helped. Coats my throat.
Fresh mouth and taste.
I did not take it at all yesterday and this morning had THE worst breath.
I plan on keeping it in my routine along with cleaner eating, Trying to do a lot of raw. Adding Hcl which I've also had good results with. If you google liquid chlorophyll and bad breath there are a lot of success stories.
However it gives me terrible constipation I'm assuming is due to the high levels of copper/iron. A lot of articles say it should relieve constipation, but may cause adverse effects. Anyone know more about l. Chlorophyll and how I can take large amounts without constipation ? I've tried adding more fiber with no luck.
Thnx in advance for your thoughts happy new year.