THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Drs, ENT or gastric specialists, med-students, scientists

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
CyberchndriacNot
Advanced
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:14 pm

Drs, ENT or gastric specialists, med-students, scientists

Post by CyberchndriacNot »

Just wondering if there are any doctors, ENT specialists, gastric specialists, med students, research scientists or the like reading this forum. I know if I was in medicine I wouldn't have any trouble in choosing a topic for my research...
oceanside
Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:45 am

Re: Drs, ENT or gastric specialists, med-students, scientist

Post by oceanside »

CyberchndriacNot wrote:Just wondering if there are any doctors, ENT specialists, gastric specialists, med students, research scientists or the like reading this forum. I know if I was in medicine I wouldn't have any trouble in choosing a topic for my research...
Larc400/Karl is a medical student, Dr. Maagi is in the medical field, Tayo is a surgoen, Arun is a chemist, several other core/veteran members are also in the science and medical field but I just can't remember everyone. Laura Hart is a reporter by day, exotic dancer by night, and wonder woman when needed. We talked, discussed, brainstormed, ect. about getting members together to form a scientific team, create our own serum/products, but..., much easier said, talked, throw ideas out than done.

john-
User avatar
succ
Junior
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by succ »

I'd want to become a med student. It's still few years ahead of me, but I'll do my best to get there. On the other hand, in such a profession I don't know if it's appropriate to have body odor and bad breath.. I can't wait to see my patient's reactions.. Though the hardest part will be going at med school and working with other pupils. But I always think life's not worth living if I can't do what I want, so they just have to suffer from me ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗