Page 1 of 1

How I Get By....And How Bout The Good Things?

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:22 am
by badtimes
Hopefully this lavoris thing comes through and works for everyone

but on a quick note the way i get through this is really spiritual in nature.....

I have this condition for a reason and u have to let go and trust in that, even thou you may

never know what that reason is..its really a leap of faith

I truley believe there is some intelligence behind this this whole life thing and every

experience holds both good and bad

there is plenty of bad with BB but what about good?

One good thing is you can see who really accepts you with the BB.....these people

are probably better friends then u realize....

and if you are involved in a relationship then you can be pretty confident you

have a good

catch

The bottom line is u will scare of the people your better off not having around

and dare I even say that it teaches us to me more understanding of people with all sorts

of conditions!!!! When u talk to someone with BB now do u judge them anymore??

No you don't....u feel compassion for him and ignore it

You have to realize the BB is not you......its not your fault, so don't take it so personal

and even thou its very hard ....let it get disconnected from "you"...try not to let it cripple u

there is plenty being taught with this condition.....you must just be willing to learn

good luck to all

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:30 am
by yeagermeister
I agree, most people who have a real problem with my BB usually turn out to be pretty shitty people..., it has helped me be a good judge of character.

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:34 am
by noptical
Well locke believed that everything happens for a reason and now Eko is dead :p

What could be the reason that I have bb? Oh yeah, to make me antisocial. Everything happens for a reason ;)

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:10 am
by waitingforrelief
i don't know if i could believe that it happens to me for a reason. altho' i am trying to make the best out of my life even with it. i have a lot of trouble doing that, but i keep trying. i've been feeling quite down about it recently. i notice that when i'm with people under CERTAIN circumstances, i feel better. that is, if i don't have to talk too closely to them, not to be in enclosed space too much, etc.. then i can not obsess so much about it and enjoy more being with people. however, when i have to be with people all the time under stressful circumstances. particularly having to be in those circumstances with people who act more awkward and uncomfortable about bad breath, my stress level shoots way up. and i can't wait to crawl back to my solitary santuary and be able to at least relax a little bit. my back aches sooo much whenever i find myself having to be in situations like that. my body literally seizes up and i just hurt everywhere.

it can't believe it has come to a point in my life where i have grouped everyone i know into two main categories - one with those who don't care as muc habout stuff like odors and that i can feel safer with. and the other with those who i try to stay as far away as posisble knowing that they act super uncomfortable about it. i am vigilantly always observing people's reaction to determine who's safe and who's not...

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:14 pm
by noptical
waitingforrelief wrote:i notice that when i'm with people under CERTAIN circumstances, i feel better. that is, if i don't have to talk too closely to them, not to be in enclosed space too much, etc.. then i can not obsess so much about it and enjoy more being with people.
Under those certain circumstances sometimes it just hits me and I think that "hey its nice having a good time" but this can happen only 1/1000 and I just cant have fun like the others because I only feel like that under "certain circumstances".

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:55 pm
by Busted
noptical wrote:
waitingforrelief wrote:i notice that when i'm with people under CERTAIN circumstances, i feel better. that is, if i don't have to talk too closely to them, not to be in enclosed space too much, etc.. then i can not obsess so much about it and enjoy more being with people.
Under those certain circumstances sometimes it just hits me and I think that "hey its nice having a good time" but this can happen only 1/1000 and I just cant have fun like the others because I only feel like that under "certain circumstances".
Yea me too, but then as soon as I get a reaction, I'm like, maybe I don't need to say that much, while in fact there is a lot that I want to say. It really sucks, sometimes I just force myself to talk, but all I get is more reactions, which makes me wonder afterwards if I really needed to say so much. But ya know I always end up not finishing my story. Sometimes I even think if I never knew I had this problem, I would be much happier. But then again it would be just a matter of time before someone told me about it. I really hate being in crowded places, especially when you're so close to them, like in a bus or somethin. I really wonder why I can't have fresh breath