Something to try
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:22 pm
2 things:
Limited diet preventing you from getting your greens and fruits down? https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/content/Welcome.soa Might be worth a try. You may need a doctor's ok.
Also my stomach recently has been loudly gurgling and bubbling with gas after eating. I mean , it's vehement! 2 Tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar before eating has stopped it. Has no impact on my breath odor that I know of, but less internal gas is always a good thing. Felt like my dinner actually digested, and upon waking, my stomach felt light and somewhat normal the last few days, I think I can attribute it to the vinegar.
Limited diet preventing you from getting your greens and fruits down? https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/content/Welcome.soa Might be worth a try. You may need a doctor's ok.
Also my stomach recently has been loudly gurgling and bubbling with gas after eating. I mean , it's vehement! 2 Tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar before eating has stopped it. Has no impact on my breath odor that I know of, but less internal gas is always a good thing. Felt like my dinner actually digested, and upon waking, my stomach felt light and somewhat normal the last few days, I think I can attribute it to the vinegar.