Page 1 of 1

BB girlfriends

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 am
by glamourgirl05
Hii halitosis gals, so lately I've felt so alone with this condition, I personally don't know anyone going through this as well, I have no girlfriends, its soo embarrasing, a lil about me, I am in my early 20s and I luv all girly things, their is more to me, I need a friend someone who understands.... any who if ud like chat up with me, I am here so PM, :)

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:11 pm
by mike987
.. I don't have any girlfriends either....

Comon ladies, where are you??? :-k

skype skunkhugs

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:48 pm
by deebo
mike987 wrote:.. I don't have any girlfriends either....

Comon ladies, where are you??? :-k
haha Mike :lol:
well i'll throw my hat in the ring too then .

:D

No ,, really Glamour . There is a weekly conference call that is mostly female you may be interested in . Also there is a bb/bo co-ed skype support group you are welcome to join . here's more info viewtopic.php?t=4268&highlight=arun


skype 'skunkhugs'

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:06 am
by glamourgirl05
Lol funny! Hope we all find a cure for this bb.... God bless

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:10 pm
by 17yearbattle
lol Mike!

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:02 pm
by jess
Hey gg, I understand what you're saying. I think if we had a chat option here it would've been good to talk to other members and make friends. Maybe when and if we do get the chat back we'll do that. But I'm straight though; I like men. lol

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:08 am
by glamourgirl05
Jess lol I meant girlfriends as in girl friends, I guess if u think about it like that it is a lil to weird my bad....

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:45 pm
by jess
gg lol I think I knew what you meant, was just kidding with you lol