Page 1 of 1

Where we live? One for Jimi.

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:46 am
by tony
I read something by Jimi a short while ago that would allow us to locate where all the BB sufferers are located using Google maps.

I live in Perth and would love to have communication with other sufferers which are in my city.

I'm sure the get togethers in the likes of NY and London have been beneficial.

Google maps or some other system which would allow us determine how many sufferers in each place would great!

Thoughts everyone?

PS- 2012 the year for the big breakthrough cure for us all.
Happy new year everyone!!

MEMBER LOCATIONS

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:34 pm
by deebo
tony wrote:I read something by Jimi a short while ago that would allow us to locate where all the BB sufferers are located using Google maps.

I live in Perth and would love to have communication with other sufferers which are in my city.

I'm sure the get togethers in the likes of NY and London have been beneficial.

Google maps or some other system which would allow us determine how many sufferers in each place would great!

Thoughts everyone?

PS- 2012 the year for the big breakthrough cure for us all.
Happy new year everyone!!
Hey Tony . Yes . We sent out an email in hopes that members will update their profiles with their general location .

You are right that these meetups have been and would be beneficial . The idea is to foster many , many more of them on a more frequent basis .

We have growing skype support group . Here is a post about it .
viewtopic.php?t=4268&highlight=arun

skype skunkhugs :)

Re: MEMBER LOCATIONS

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 pm
by jess
deebo wrote: Hey Tony . Yes . We sent out an email in hopes that members will update their profiles with their general location .
You did? and still people didn't do it!! wow...smh

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:25 pm
by DanielPine
Im in Sydney, Australia

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:06 am
by Jimi Stein
Everybody can add location to profile and it should show up under avatar, but I guess not many people do this