Page 1 of 1

chlorofresh

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:01 am
by DK3790
has anybody heard of or used this product? does it work? is it worth it to buy? it only costs 7 dollars to buy...

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:07 am
by yeagermeister
It doesn`t make u smell better, but if you`re looking to turn your shit green give it a shot.

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:16 am
by noptical
Does this have anything to do with chlorella or spirulina?

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:02 pm
by Bloorain
yeagermeister wrote:It doesn`t make u smell better, but if you`re looking to turn your shit green give it a shot.
LOL!!! When I read this I laughed for a whole hour straight!

Its such a true statement! It did absolutely nothing but turn my shit green!

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:54 pm
by DK3790
noptical wrote:Does this have anything to do with chlorella or spirulina?
im not sure...i was looking up chlorophyll and I got this as one of the other results