Page 1 of 1

...

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:56 pm
by cope
...

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:35 pm
by mike987
I'm very happy for you!

I limited my lactose intake for a long time.. didn't seem to help.

Then I started taking whey protein daily... That was my only milk product.. Breath still bad.. So I changed to Soy protein and did that for a week, with no other milk intake (except maybe some milk ingredient in potato salad I might have eaten one day?)

If you take even the smallest trace of milk, do your bowels turn to shit again? (hah)

Let's say I cut 99%.. I was still getting reactions.. I got off the Soy and back on the Whey protein once I realized the unhealthy levels of Soy I was consuming every day.

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:46 pm
by cope
...

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:00 pm
by mike987
Would it show up on a blood allergy test?

Had an allergy test recently. Milk has a reading, but it's very very low, compared with other things that were higher, but I should still be able to eat, according to the doctor.