My chronic "feces in mouth" started after taking a
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:16 pm
Couple months ago, I took antibiotics for my wisdom teeth surgery. I didn't know the pills were antibiotics, i thought they were painkillers(god damn ****ing dentist, why the hell would you prescribe me antibiotics when I don't have infection) The first week after that, my breath was fine, but exactly a week later, my mouth started tasting so bad it got out of control. No matter how many times I brushed my teeth, it just won't go away.
What I can remember, the life I used to have, after eating a meal, my mouth would feel fresh for a long time, presumably because my mouth is alkalizing or neutralizing the odors in my mouth. I'm certain of that because that's how my mouth functioned all 19 years of my life. But after taking antibiotics, it's like my mouth forgot how to alkalize or neutralize the food odor, and the odor and taste would stay in my mouth for hours. Even after I floss and gargle with water, all the food taste in my mouth still remains, even though there is no food particle in my mouth.(I bought the mirror tool that you see dentists using to check how clean my back teeths are)
I take deep breaths and exhale every now and then to try to feel and get a sense of where this odor is coming from. Sometimes its from my back molars, sometimes its from my throat, and sometimes it feels like its coming from my stomach. When I'm constipated and get that uncomfortable feeling in my abdomen, my mouth taste like absolute shit The odor is so strong I can feel it rising from my body to my mouth. My mouth feels slimey, dry moisture, and the leftover food taste. just absolutely disgusting. If I brush my teeth, then the leftover food taste goes away, but the slimey, dry feeling is still there. I don't think I have insufficient saliva because my mouth seems to be producing tons of it. I also got tested negative for H plyori whatever the hell you call it
I come to a conclusion, its either coming from my stomach, lungs, or mouth. Or maybe they're all working together to make my life a living hell. Thanks body, thanks for betraying me. it can also be a bacterial imbalance in my mouth I don't know
First I went to the dentist, he did the cleaning, took some x-rays and said everything looks great. But the surprising is my mouth still had that slimey, dry disgusting taste even after finishing the cleaning.
Then I went for a health-check up, everything turned out fine, but I discovered there could be a source. My x-rays showed a bunch of feces in my intestine. and my lungs seem to have some sort of infection. doctor said to just exercise drink more water to get rid of the feces(it doesn't help, i'm still constipated). as for my lungs, its just a cold I had over winter break. I thought alot about it, maybe my stomach is releasing the toxins into the blood stream which leads to my lungs, which then leads to my teeth as I understand theres blood nerve connected to teeth. That's why there seems to be odor releasing through my back molars, even if theres no food particles there.
The thing is, life before chronic shitbreath, I don't remember my mouth tasting bad when constipated, or when having phlegm stuck in my throat. But it does now, Its like something is amplifying the odor from these 2 sources.(I could be wrong, they may not be the source at all, idk)
so yeah, very depressing life for the past 5 months. At one point I just stopped talking, I became a mute. I just didn't want to talk to anyone anymore. I don't have to worry anymore if someone smelled my breath, if people are laughing at me. I can have some sort of peace in my mind. I thought about s*****e almost every week. Break down and cry every now and then. I had it all planned out, what I wanted to do, to achieve in the next 5, or 10 years. but no I can say good bye to all of that. I'm lucky enough to get a job now. How do I pass a job interview? How do I meet people, how do I get a girlfriend? I can't do those things anymore. Those aspects are no longer possible in my life.
in other words, I'm fucked. Why do I even get up in the morning.
at the end of 2012, if my chronic bb still remains, I'm gonna pull all my teeth out. If it still remains, then too bad, but it's just a way to narrow down the source, to be 100% certain its not coming from my mouth.
What I can remember, the life I used to have, after eating a meal, my mouth would feel fresh for a long time, presumably because my mouth is alkalizing or neutralizing the odors in my mouth. I'm certain of that because that's how my mouth functioned all 19 years of my life. But after taking antibiotics, it's like my mouth forgot how to alkalize or neutralize the food odor, and the odor and taste would stay in my mouth for hours. Even after I floss and gargle with water, all the food taste in my mouth still remains, even though there is no food particle in my mouth.(I bought the mirror tool that you see dentists using to check how clean my back teeths are)
I take deep breaths and exhale every now and then to try to feel and get a sense of where this odor is coming from. Sometimes its from my back molars, sometimes its from my throat, and sometimes it feels like its coming from my stomach. When I'm constipated and get that uncomfortable feeling in my abdomen, my mouth taste like absolute shit The odor is so strong I can feel it rising from my body to my mouth. My mouth feels slimey, dry moisture, and the leftover food taste. just absolutely disgusting. If I brush my teeth, then the leftover food taste goes away, but the slimey, dry feeling is still there. I don't think I have insufficient saliva because my mouth seems to be producing tons of it. I also got tested negative for H plyori whatever the hell you call it
I come to a conclusion, its either coming from my stomach, lungs, or mouth. Or maybe they're all working together to make my life a living hell. Thanks body, thanks for betraying me. it can also be a bacterial imbalance in my mouth I don't know
First I went to the dentist, he did the cleaning, took some x-rays and said everything looks great. But the surprising is my mouth still had that slimey, dry disgusting taste even after finishing the cleaning.
Then I went for a health-check up, everything turned out fine, but I discovered there could be a source. My x-rays showed a bunch of feces in my intestine. and my lungs seem to have some sort of infection. doctor said to just exercise drink more water to get rid of the feces(it doesn't help, i'm still constipated). as for my lungs, its just a cold I had over winter break. I thought alot about it, maybe my stomach is releasing the toxins into the blood stream which leads to my lungs, which then leads to my teeth as I understand theres blood nerve connected to teeth. That's why there seems to be odor releasing through my back molars, even if theres no food particles there.
The thing is, life before chronic shitbreath, I don't remember my mouth tasting bad when constipated, or when having phlegm stuck in my throat. But it does now, Its like something is amplifying the odor from these 2 sources.(I could be wrong, they may not be the source at all, idk)
so yeah, very depressing life for the past 5 months. At one point I just stopped talking, I became a mute. I just didn't want to talk to anyone anymore. I don't have to worry anymore if someone smelled my breath, if people are laughing at me. I can have some sort of peace in my mind. I thought about s*****e almost every week. Break down and cry every now and then. I had it all planned out, what I wanted to do, to achieve in the next 5, or 10 years. but no I can say good bye to all of that. I'm lucky enough to get a job now. How do I pass a job interview? How do I meet people, how do I get a girlfriend? I can't do those things anymore. Those aspects are no longer possible in my life.
in other words, I'm fucked. Why do I even get up in the morning.
at the end of 2012, if my chronic bb still remains, I'm gonna pull all my teeth out. If it still remains, then too bad, but it's just a way to narrow down the source, to be 100% certain its not coming from my mouth.