Your Email Address:

First Name:

so, i go to the dentist today

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
danger
Master

so, i go to the dentist today

Post by danger »

so i go to the dentist today for my 6 monthly check up. i might as well be throwing my money out of the window instead. i know my teeth are fine but i still go in the small hope that they see something which they might have missed previously.

the dentist said they are in even better condition than from my last visit. the hygienest, who i saw after, commented that if all their patients were like me they could all retire. and yet my breath still stinks? what a joke

the hygienist had one of those masks on so probably couldnt smell it, but her assistant, who was very fit, didnt and could probably smell it. i mumbled thanks after, then paid and quickly left.

i have come to the conclusion than about 5% of bad breath cases are to do with teeth/gums and the other 95% is down to luck

studies i have seen where they say 95% of cases is down to poor oral hygiene is the biggest load of shit i have heard

mike987
Super Angel

Re: so, i go to the dentist today

Post by mike987 »

danger wrote:so i go to the dentist today for my 6 monthly check up. i might as well be throwing my money out of the window instead. i know my teeth are fine but i still go in the small hope that they see something which they might have missed previously.

the dentist said they are in even better condition than from my last visit. the hygienest, who i saw after, commented that if all their patients were like me they could all retire. and yet my breath still stinks? what a joke

the hygienist had one of those masks on so probably couldnt smell it, but her assistant, who was very fit, didnt and could probably smell it. i mumbled thanks after, then paid and quickly left.

i have come to the conclusion than about 5% of bad breath cases are to do with teeth/gums and the other 95% is down to luck

studies i have seen where they say 95% of cases is down to poor oral hygiene is the biggest load of shit i have heard
I'm feeling this way too..

Well, regular BB from not brushing often or very well is probably the 95 percent because 95 percent of people with BB just have 'casual' BB. The other 5 percent have deep, confounding health issues.. the chronic bunch.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic