If it is not PND?
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:14 pm
I've been to different ENT's over the past. They used endoscopy to examine and they all concluded that I don't really suffer from pnd. My tongue however is usually coated.
Could the problem then be coming from my stomach? What should I tell the doctor?? I just moved to a new location where I also got a new doctor. I want to give it another shot again. I guess I have nothing to lose.
ANy sort of advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Could the problem then be coming from my stomach? What should I tell the doctor?? I just moved to a new location where I also got a new doctor. I want to give it another shot again. I guess I have nothing to lose.
ANy sort of advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance