THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Juice cleanse?
-
hopefulguy
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 am
Juice cleanse?
After reading on some websites and seeing a pretty good documentary called "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" where the filmmaker goes on a juice cleanse for an extended period of time and cures some of his illnesses (not bb), I have been thinking about doing a juice cleanse to detox my body and get rid of all the toxins..has anyone tried a juice cleanse? and what have your results been?
I think there's a misconception about 'toxins', and that they build up, but never go away.
Sure, there are more toxins in foods that aren't strictly all juice, but your body does deal with them adequately.
Even if you body can't handle the burden of toxins within the regular meals you consume, if you were to stop the juice cleanse, the toxins would quickly reach the level they were before.
That's my theory. I don't know a lot about it myself... but I do think the idea of needing to manually cleanse your body of toxins is a tool used by an industry.
Sure, there are more toxins in foods that aren't strictly all juice, but your body does deal with them adequately.
Even if you body can't handle the burden of toxins within the regular meals you consume, if you were to stop the juice cleanse, the toxins would quickly reach the level they were before.
That's my theory. I don't know a lot about it myself... but I do think the idea of needing to manually cleanse your body of toxins is a tool used by an industry.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.