THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

If it is not PND?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
MrDoubleB
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:57 pm
Location: Netherlands

If it is not PND?

Post by MrDoubleB »

I've been to different ENT's over the past. They used endoscopy to examine and they all concluded that I don't really suffer from pnd. My tongue however is usually coated.

Could the problem then be coming from my stomach? What should I tell the doctor?? I just moved to a new location where I also got a new doctor. I want to give it another shot again. I guess I have nothing to lose.

ANy sort of advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)
mrcam
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:35 am

Post by mrcam »

What color phlegm do you cough up? Do you have chronic tonsil stones?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗