Page 1 of 1
Kidney connection?
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:36 pm
by Music Lady
Has anyone else found a connection with kidney problems to bb??
Deebo did you ever get your kidneys checked? Your last post (UNDER VENTING) said you had an appointment and that was it. Posting here as more people seem to post under General.
Asking because lately I've been getting this strong urine smell from my breath and I'm wondering if I should go get my kidneys checked. I also get these sharp pains in my side that someone else mentioned above.
I've seen posts where people with bb have complained about this pain before.
Re: Kidney connection?
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:12 pm
by dolittle
Music Lady wrote:Has anyone else found a connection with kidney problems to bb??
Deebo did you ever get your kidneys checked? Your last post (UNDER VENTING) said you had an appointment and that was it. Posting here as more people seem to post under General.
Asking because lately I've been getting this strong urine smell from my breath and I'm wondering if I should go get my kidneys checked. I also get these sharp pains in my side that someone else mentioned above.
I've seen posts where people with bb have complained about this pain before.
chronic kidney infection or inflammation from a stone (primarily caused by not drinking enough fluid) can stop the kidneys working as well as they can. Normally they filter out a lot of toxins, especially urea. If they are not working efficiently, a condition called uremia where there is uric acid being circulated by the blood because it has not been filtered out. It can then become a bloodborne issue, being expired during gas exchange in the lungs. The breath is supposed to smell of ammonia (nail polish) in this condition. Kidney failure is really serious, I don't think you have this, these patients normally are very, very sick in hospital
When you say pain in your sides, do you mean low down on the side? or more on the back, and higher up?
Worth checking out the pain symptom and mention the breath with your GP though. You have dark and smelly urine at all? maybe there is a urinary tract infection?
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:34 pm
by mike987
I wish my breath smelled like nail polish.. That'd be an amazing upgrade.