Page 1 of 1
reactions/comments from others
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:02 am
by unsungzero7
hey guys, how often do you guys usually get reactions from others because of your bad breath? For me its not that often but it has happened and when it has it puts me into a state of depression that has lasted for weeks. Sometimes i think that i may misread someones reaction as being offended by my breath when really their reaction was arbitrary. Anyway, I was just wondering how often the rest of you have to deal with this.
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:33 am
by KL
everyday, every minute, every second, every microsecond,
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:17 am
by waitingforrelief
more and more often now. my odor is getting stronger all the time...
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:38 am
by unsungzero7
i mean more comments than reactions, i keep hearing stories about people saying cruel things, in my experiences it has been things like "brush your teeth" or "did u drink last night"? which aren't mean in nature and these people probably just want to subtly let me know i have bad breath so i can do something about it........little to they know
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:30 am
by CyberchndriacNot
How about, "Somebody's stepped in shit." and knowing that it's your BB or "In order for teachers to teach properly they should first attend to their oral hygiene." or a colleague I sit next to, who brings in expensive perfume and constantly sprays herself and the air around her... this is the humiliation we are constantly having to deal with...
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:19 pm
by succ
I don't really know. Sometimes I seem to get reactions, life sniffing and mean looks "boy he smells". Sometimes, I seem to be able to walk through people just fine. I avoid speaking to someone closer than 1 meters so I don't get that many reactions really.
Last year though.. I was near this one girl and we were practising something in a group. When she read something her voice was disappearing, she could hardly speak and her nose and eyes were running with water. She said twice "It's ****ing smelly in here" and someone else "It's succ

" and I just ignored everything, keeping my head down like I didn't hear. One time I heard how someone commented "Damn succ's breath is horrible". Other than that, no comments really because I don't have any friends here and I don't know anyone. If I was able to go to school I could be without speaking for weeks I think, not counting the required translations and such during class though.