My POOP smells like my BB!!!!
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:19 pm
I have suffered from BB, for approximately 3 years, and am only now researching what I can do to treat it. This site and all of it's contributors are much appreciated.
This is just embarrassing, but I've recently noticed upon fasting for a day (for no particular reason) that my bowel movements smelled faintly like my halitosis. This was not a case of me smelling my own breath, but indeed my feces smelling like my bad breath.
It has happened a few times since, especially when I have not eaten anything until much later in the day, and then had a bowel movement.
Is this a common occurrence for sufferers of bad breath?
Is this any sort of indication to the source of my bad breath?
Not only does my breath smell like poop, but now my poop smells like my breath!
This is just embarrassing, but I've recently noticed upon fasting for a day (for no particular reason) that my bowel movements smelled faintly like my halitosis. This was not a case of me smelling my own breath, but indeed my feces smelling like my bad breath.
It has happened a few times since, especially when I have not eaten anything until much later in the day, and then had a bowel movement.
Is this a common occurrence for sufferers of bad breath?
Is this any sort of indication to the source of my bad breath?
Not only does my breath smell like poop, but now my poop smells like my breath!