THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Halitonic - Claims to be the cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tibya
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:58 am

Halitonic - Claims to be the cure

Post by Tibya »

Has any one tried this. It says, natural, no side effects
Here are the reviews:
Its systematic cleanser
http://naturalremediesreviews.net/halitonic-reviews/

Best
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Ugh.. Yet another drug that seems promising.

Of course I want to try it... but I'm getting so tired of all this crap.



I might though.. Anyone tried it? Let's hear some real opinions from real members.

edit: It's the only halitosis product on that natural remedies reviews website... It really seems to be associated with the product, does it not?
Tibya
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Tibya »

[quote="mike987"]Ugh.. Yet another drug that seems promising.
Of course I want to try it... but I'm getting so tired of all this crap.


hi mike, Yes, its another drug, but that's all I get when I search online. let me know after you try.
I will be trying zytac so will not try to combine these two.


Best
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗