Page 1 of 1

Zenkers diverticulum

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:57 am
by stevo96
Found this interesting, this could be some people's issue.... no amount of brushing would fix this! Apologies if it's been raised before - I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere previously....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenker%27s_diverticulum

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:50 am
by Tibya
I am all for hysterectomy - if it takes my bb away. But getting my neck cut - I will try Prince's large ToDo list first :)
Thanks for the post though. I have done lot of online research on this and this is on my list to discuss with my physician. But Alas, she doesn't know better than I do. Infact, I think, I bring her more suggestions to study more about my bb.

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:13 am
by mike987
I don't have all the symptoms... I do have a a lump in the throat sensation a lot, though I think that's due to PND.

Often times though, I'll swallow food, and it seems to be stuck in my throat... Even drinking or eating something else may not pull the stuck thing down with it.

I don't know. I doubt it, and it would be astonishing if I had this in addition to the rest of the BB centric symptoms I have... But I'd love to have the test done to be sure.

Re: Zenkers diverticulum

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:33 pm
by deebo
stevo96 wrote:Found this interesting, this could be some people's issue.... no amount of brushing would fix this! Apologies if it's been raised before - I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere previously....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenker%27s_diverticulum
There are at least 16 posts about this ,
search.php?mode=results
it is Very interesting . I'm actually going to look into this as a possible cause , been having some symptoms that sound very much like this might be a possibility


Skunkhugs on SKype , jo hanson on FB