Your Email Address:

First Name:

Strong pungent odor in urine - not manageable

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
happylife05
Junior

Strong pungent odor in urine - not manageable

Post by happylife05 »

I am stinking a lot because of my urine odor. This bad smells starts once i pee and it sticks with me until i take a shower. I can manage BB for few mins with mints/gums but, i am not able to manage my urine odor with perfumes or anything else. I might loose my job if this continues.

I went to check up my urine, both the times doc said he couldn't find anything. Is anyone in the same situation, please let me know if you got any suggestions for me. Right now this urine odor is making me worried than my BB.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Did you have a TMAU test done? That's probably not something done by your typical doc.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

How long have you had BB and how long have you had the urine odour?
Maybe you have a urinary tract infection?
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

mike987 wrote:Did you have a TMAU test done? That's probably not something done by your typical doc.
Where can we get tested for TMAU?
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

My TMAU results is negative. The reason my doc asked me to get this test is, my breath, my sweat and urine stinks a lot. He did urine tests in my two visits and couldn't find anything wrong with it. May be i should talk to another doc?

halitosisux: i had BB since childhood, urine odor began since two years. odor is becoming too bad day by day, i drink lot of water, doesn't smoke.

Tibya: test is done in denver lab. it costs 250$. You need to ship your urine samples to them, you need a doctor prescription though. I can give you more details if you want.

Biochemical Genetics Lab - Denver Genetic Laboratories
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

How strange. Is there something in your diet perhaps causing this odour -medications etc or something you take for your BB?

Has you doctor performed blood tests to check your liver and kidneys etc?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic