Page 1 of 1

THYROID DYSFUNCTION

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:02 pm
by Virtuous Viking
Quick question: Has anyone on here done any kind of tests for thyroid function? What were the results?

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:24 pm
by mindyb
Mine was checked and Yes, I have hypothyroidism- doesn't produce enough thyroid hormone.
I take medication to balance it. no effect on bb though.

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:24 am
by Bbop12
What about elevated inflammatory markers?

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:24 pm
by mindyb
@bop, not sure what you are speaking of.
Can you elaborate your thought on this...

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 pm
by CNS
I did a blood test a few years ago for thyroid problem, but it came back negative.

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:45 am
by mike987
CNS wrote:I did a blood test a few years ago for thyroid problem, but it came back negative.
I did one last year. Showed no problems, too.

My mother has a thyroid issue though.