Chinaman diagnosed me with "Stomach Fire"
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:30 am
you can read more about it here,
stomach firehttp://holosapiens.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=55
I am doing everything the chinaman told me and am pretty much cured.
My advice to you if you truly believe you have the same thing is to fully drench yourself in how chinamen eat and read the books that have stomach fire information and authentic chinese cuisine etiquette. The answer is not in that page, although there is some good information there, and raw food is definetley not the answer if you have this.
I had chronic fecal breath for years from eating Indian food and smoking 24/7 with tons of meat, even started developing GERD and had PND for like at least 10 years. ( never had Nose breath so was at least able to sit beside people)
all that is going away, also I never used to fart or burp , now everytime i eat those vegtables that have that chemical (brocolli, cabbage etc) I am always farting now. F Love it!
If anyone wants I can recommend a couple really good books.
PS, Chinamen hate helping the non-yellows, just so you know.
stomach firehttp://holosapiens.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=55
I am doing everything the chinaman told me and am pretty much cured.
My advice to you if you truly believe you have the same thing is to fully drench yourself in how chinamen eat and read the books that have stomach fire information and authentic chinese cuisine etiquette. The answer is not in that page, although there is some good information there, and raw food is definetley not the answer if you have this.
I had chronic fecal breath for years from eating Indian food and smoking 24/7 with tons of meat, even started developing GERD and had PND for like at least 10 years. ( never had Nose breath so was at least able to sit beside people)
all that is going away, also I never used to fart or burp , now everytime i eat those vegtables that have that chemical (brocolli, cabbage etc) I am always farting now. F Love it!
If anyone wants I can recommend a couple really good books.
PS, Chinamen hate helping the non-yellows, just so you know.