Page 1 of 1

Mail from Hali_grl

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:23 pm
by MissPretty
hi miss pretty
i don't want to speak on anything now like i originally did bc after giving all my research and info away for free it went greatly unappreciated on the site. this has no reflection on you or the other nice ppl on the site. but im continuing testing my cure on myself so I can say for sure it will work longterm because if it continues then I'm actually going to try to patent and sell my protocol. I'm not going back to the site so i have no idea what crazy things are posted but you can let everyone know this for me. Thanks!

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:24 pm
by MissPretty
:shock:

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:25 pm
by mike987
Her research did NOT go unappreciated. Most of us right now are trying all that stuff she dug up because we believed in her.

Also... patent?? As in, sell this and make money off of suffering people? Wow, just brilliant.

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:18 pm
by Susie
maybe Hali_grl is having a break down or something. This just don't seem like her.

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:50 pm
by Virtuous Viking
This condition can make anyone go apeshit. I know there have been times when I felt I was losing it, what with the self-pity, illusion of control, anger at the world, etc... She'll be fine though, it's only a phase.

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:47 pm
by halitosisux
Oh, she's gone from the dancing smiley taunts to patents for her discoveries. A Nobel prize is only a matter of time then.

"Patent and sell my protocol" - good luck to you hali_grl, never heard of anyone patenting a protocol before, but good luck anyway.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:28 am
by Tibya
Like Mike said somewhere on this site. "Health care should not be business".
I can go out, if it helps hali_girl come back. Even if she comes with a patent, people here will have a solution to this bb at some discounted price. Let me know. I already said sorry (even though I don't know what I did wrong).

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:52 am
by seanlee1980
Wow, that is just selfish and sad. She obviously got help from reading HopefulOne's story which tells me she's using something to control her hormones. How do you patent a process? Good luck with that.

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:12 pm
by Tibya
seanlee1980 wrote:How do you patent a process? Good luck with that.
Out of contents, but just for information purpose. One needs to use a Patent attorney or Patent Agent. There are several who specialize is Patent registration process. In US , its to USPTO office (Search online for details) . Patent approval takes time, but public can view it online. It generally doesn't give much detail but shows status as "Pending", "Approved" etc. It costs money as some Patent Agents are expensive. It is generally advisable to use Patent Agent/Attorney, because your idea can be easily stolen. I have one idea, but BB stops me from everything :( [-o<

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:05 pm
by halitosisux
I'm just going to delete any more references to the recent events with hali_grl. If she is willing to explain herself she is free to do so. If anyone is unhappy about this then please tell jimi and he can remove me as a moderator.

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:29 pm
by deebo
halitosisux wrote:I'm just going to delete any more references to the recent events with hali_grl. If she is willing to explain herself she is free to do so. If anyone is unhappy about this then please tell jimi and he can remove me as a moderator.
haha , you can also lock this thread too . its amusing how much of a crap storm this stirred up . H-sux, as mods we can always contact h-girl directly if it were necessary . Then there have been and will be many other members who sincerely believe the have the golden ticket bb cure ,but are sincerely wrong . They are all welcome to post on this site regardless .

Youre right that this just beating a dead horse . She and many others with similar symptoms very well could have a systemic issue like TMAU . Nothing off the drug store shelf is gonna do jack but frustrate :|

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:15 pm
by Susie
I still think she might have been just having a meltdown day!!! We all say and/or do stupid things in a meltdown moment!!! And this bb stuff could make Mother Theresa crazy if she would have had to deal with it.

Please Hal_grl if you are reading this come join us again!!

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:20 pm
by jess
I've been reading some of the posts that I missed since I hadn't been able to come to the forum in the past year or two. Obviously there's been a lot going on...
But anyway, I read stuff about patenting protocol/ products (?). Is that why people don't post too much here anymore? I mean, there are over 2300 members and only a few posts every day? Are they afraid that someone will take advantage of what they post and make money for themselves. I've never had any reserves posting my experiences and products that I've used in the hope of helping someone else and also getting feedback, and I will continue to that. I thought this site was for sharing info in the hope of finding a cure?
I don't know, maybe I'm getting this whole thing wrong...? smh

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:06 pm
by Shit4Breath
Jess this is an old post Hali grl has apologized while making strides to come back and share with us. I accepted her apology whole hearted because I understand how this bb can affect us. I think alot of people just don't want to focus on bb and have it be a major part of their life and some may just browse without signing in. You maybe a bit paranoid I think if members had a cure it would surely be known and available by now.

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:27 pm
by jess
Believe me I'm not paranoid about anything. Besides, there's no need to be. I just thought this forum was a place for members to post about anything and everything whether or not it's a cure, but for one reason or another there's not much posting going on in here. So I'm just wondering why, that's all