Page 1 of 1
First you have to UNDERSTAND bad breath
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:11 pm
by jamie09
I just wanted to share with you guys this site where I have learned so much about this condition. It really is comprehensive and you can tell he really knows about this.
http://doctorspiller.com/Halitosis/halitosis.htm
all the best !
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:29 am
by halitosisux
Thanks jamie. I think it would be neat if jimi could create a "useful links" somewhere on this site, for external sites such as the one you've found. Maybe there is one already and I haven't noticed it.
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:52 am
by caramiamine98
This is another great website that covers virtually every known cause of breath and body odour.
http://www.bodyodor777.com/index.html
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:12 am
by jamie09
Here's another site with really good information.
http://www.chronicbadbreathfix.com/index.html
All the best!
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:23 am
by jamie09
Here's one with lots of cures and good information. Seems like a really good health board,
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... eruch.html
All the best!