BANA test - is it any use?
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:16 pm
http://www.hexagonlimited.com/dental_bana_zyme.htm
This test is referred to in some literature I've been reading, so some of the scientific community must have adopted it. It sounds like a promising tool to help check for halitosis microbes but then I read a past post from Aydinmur that said it was no good.
Aydinmur, if you read this, can you please comment? If it isn't specific to halitosis, I don't understand how they can market their product in such a way.
This test is referred to in some literature I've been reading, so some of the scientific community must have adopted it. It sounds like a promising tool to help check for halitosis microbes but then I read a past post from Aydinmur that said it was no good.
Aydinmur, if you read this, can you please comment? If it isn't specific to halitosis, I don't understand how they can market their product in such a way.