Page 1 of 1
Kefir good or bad?
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:22 pm
by foxhound
I try to avoid milk products because they make my breath worse. However I´ve red somewhere that Kefir is different helps to get a good flora. Anybody knows if Kefir is really good or bad for BB?
Re: Kefir good or bad?
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:47 pm
by deebo
foxhound wrote:I try to avoid milk products because they make my breath worse. However I´ve red somewhere that Kefir is different helps to get a good flora. Anybody knows if Kefir is really good or bad for BB?
Hey Fox , there are plenty of ways to have no-dairy kefirs and yogurts too .
There are water kefirs you can buy or make . Check youtube for hundreds of vids on this . People make them with rice ,coconut .....
Check you local craigslist to see if someone is trading or giving Water Kefir grains .