THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Canceled Appt. with Dr. Dailley Thank you?
-
woodenarch
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:53 pm
Canceled Appt. with Dr. Dailley Thank you?
Well I just canceled my appointment with Dr. Anthony Dailey after finding this website. I hope I made the right decision. It seems from others past experiences that it wasn't a success at his visit. I am glad I saved my money, but so sad I still do not have a good solution to the problem. I did for a minute think about going anyway hoping you were all wrong and at least get checked with the Halimeter, but I already know I have bad breath and I can buy/ try his stuff from the website if I so desire......so I guess Thank you for saving me the cost of the visit.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.