THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How can you tell what kind of bb you have?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

How can you tell what kind of bb you have?

Post by hopeful »

What are all the different types of bb smells that one can have and how can you really tell which one you have without asking someone else? I've licked my wrist and the smell is always sour. I can't identify the smell actually coming out of my mouth. I don't want to ask anyone either. Is there anyway I can find out by myself. My bb has gotten really bad recently. I'd never been able to smell it before but there were a couple of times in the last couple of weeks where I caught a whiff of it when I was talking to someone. It was horrible but I still can't identify it.

I still can't believe in this day and age with all the technological progress we've made that there isn't anything to help us with this disease. Honestly, we're living in the year 2007...how can there NOT be a solution. :(
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

You can't really tell, but if it's bad it's bad. If it makes other people touch their noses, turn their heads away, take step backards, cough then you sigh. If it doesn't, it means it's still bearable for them, which means you may not need to worry about it so much.

I think that's the most diffcult thing to accept, that you might have to live the rest of your life with this problem. But try to hang in there, cause a cure may still come one day and maybe it already did.
Last edited by Busted on Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by hopeful »

They touch their nose...it's bad.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗