THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell
Wow. Just wow. I was working the other day (I work in a cafetaria), and this song "that smell" by Lynyrd Skynryd started playing on the radio really loud. I almost shit myself..haha... Everyone was looking at me funny. Shit, I freaking hate my life!
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.