THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Breath Pearls Any Good?

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
maximus
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Breath Pearls Any Good?

Post by maximus »

Does anyone know if Breath Pearls are any good? I've read good things about them and they were recommended to me by a friend. I've just ordered online (breathpearls.com.au) Let you know how I go.
jamesmcavoy

Re: Breath Pearls Any Good?

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Nope , bcoz they are gay !!!!!
maximus
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:35 pm

They Actually work!

Post by maximus »

As I said I ordered these about a week ago and they arrived a few days after. I firstly tried just 1 capsule before a meeting and at first I couldn't feel anything. But gradually after that as I was drinking water I could feel this strange sensation up my throat...that was like menthol. It lasted for about the next 2-3 hours. Then the next time I took 2 capsules and this is where I really noticed them working....even as I was eating I could feel it working. This time the sensation lasted 3-4 hours. It was a little strange at first but I'm now used to it. It's certainly not a permanent fix but as far as for meeting or catch up with friend they're ideal especially because you don't have to chew gum! Definitely worth a try if like me you worry about bad breath
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗