THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Eat-Whatever mints
Eat-Whatever mints
Has anyone here tried or heard about Eat-Whatever breath mints? I found it from a random search and ordered a small supply. They come in single use packets that include an oil capsule and breath mint. For those who have tried these, what were your results and on average, how long do they last? I generally prefer to avoid breath mints because they have a tendency to make by breath even worse. But I'm willing to give these a try. The product promises "kissable" fresh breath.
Okay guys. I tried the mints after lunch instead of brushing. I took the 2 gelcaps which contain parsley seeds and peppermint oil and sucked on the little mint. I did not notice anything special whatsoever. This stuff barely had an impact at all. In fact, after 20 minutes, it did for me exactly the same thing as other mints I've tried, I ended up with worse breath. So much for the fancy design of the website, the customer testimonials, and the rave reviews from various media sources; this stuff does nothing when it comes to eliminating or even covering bad breath. Perhaps it works for people who do not suffer from chronic halitosis, but for the rest of us, it is a waste of time and money. More false promises. 
-
moonlight87
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:40 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.