Page 1 of 1
looking for bb sufferers from manila
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:44 am
by jc
My biggest problem in determining the level of my bb is that I can no longer smell it after my pnd was cured. Everyone that I`ve asked won`t tell me the truth coz they don`t want to offend me or they don`t want to involve themselves in my problem. I`ve been getting different reactions so it further confuses me. I know that I still have bb but I feel like it`s gone better but I really can`t tell. So if anyone here is from Manila & is interested in coordinating with me then maybe we can help each other.
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:04 pm
by lost
i wish i could help coz i always wanted someone besides me to tell me the truth just like you. i'm form south-east-asia but i'm not from philiphine. so sorry..
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:11 am
by jc
Thanks for your concern. I was wishing that you were from Manila coz I knew that only a bb sufferer could understand my situation. Proper monitoring of breath is very essential especially during or after every treatment to know which one worked & which didn`t. I`m really in a confusing state right now coz some people don`t react to my bb & some do. Doctors had given up on me & referred me to a psychiatrist if I keep thinking that I have bb but why did they give me antibiotics, CT scans,endoscopies if I was just imagining it. If there`s a medical malpractice law in my country I would have sued them.
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:02 am
by xoxo
lost wrote:i wish i could help coz i always wanted someone besides me to tell me the truth just like you. i'm form south-east-asia but i'm not from philiphine. so sorry..
Hey, I reside in SE Asia too. M gonna PM u my location
