Please try this
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:34 pm
Please forgive me if the following advice is nonsensical. Although this seems safe for me, please try this at your own risk.
I really want to contribute and help everyone because I have suffered this horror all my life.
I have tried everything and nothing has worked. Every mouthwash is a scam to make money out of us.
However, I have realised something. Basically, bb is caused by microorganisms. These microorganisms have an outer cell membrane made up of lipids i.e. fats.
Now, we all know that we use soap to wash away fats. The soap simply emulsifies fats and solubilises the fats so that the fats dissolves in water and can be washed away.
I thought to myself about a year ago to wash my mouth with soap to dissolve away the bacteria. What a stupid thought!! And I forgot about actually doing it.
Well, a few days ago, I flossed and instead of putting toothpaste on my brush, I rubbed my toothbrush on the bar of soap so that a large amount of soap was on my toothbrush, and I brushed with it.
I always brush thoroughly, and I always brush my tongue. With toothpaste, there is no real improvement, there is always a white yellow coating on my tongue that just gets worse during the day.
It is strange brushing with soap, but there is actually no taste. But after brushing with soap, my tongue looked a light pink!
It is crazy, my tongue is almost pink, just a little white.
My tongue has never been this clean before, by the evening there is a light layer build up but it is a huge improvement.
There is no change in taste, no burning sensation or anything. My teeth seem fine.
The soap I used was a regular bar of white LUX soap, not the fancy fragrant soaps.
Process:
Floss then soften soap bar with some water, put a large amount on the toothbrush and brush thoroughly. Rinse at least ten times with water. DO NOT SWALLOW.
There will be a huge difference – you will know what I mean in a few days.
The benefits last for about 5 hours, then you would need to brush again. I suggest brushing with proper toothpaste in the evening for the benefits on fluoride etc.
Please note: Soap is made from oils such coconut oil and sodium hydroxide (caustic soda). The oil reacts with the caustic soda to form soap. Obviously, caustic soda is toxic but after reacting with oils it is neutralised. However, the pH is still quite high at about 9. I think that the soap washes away the bacteria and the high pH prevents more bacteria for about 5 hours.
Most soaps should also be okay, but DO NOT USE soaps that contain antibacterial agents etc – these are not to be used internally.
Most soaps contain additives which are ok, but PLEASE, DO NOT USE A SOAP CONTAINING ANTIBACTERIAL AGENTS ETC IN YOUR MOUTH.
[/b]
I really want to contribute and help everyone because I have suffered this horror all my life.
I have tried everything and nothing has worked. Every mouthwash is a scam to make money out of us.
However, I have realised something. Basically, bb is caused by microorganisms. These microorganisms have an outer cell membrane made up of lipids i.e. fats.
Now, we all know that we use soap to wash away fats. The soap simply emulsifies fats and solubilises the fats so that the fats dissolves in water and can be washed away.
I thought to myself about a year ago to wash my mouth with soap to dissolve away the bacteria. What a stupid thought!! And I forgot about actually doing it.
Well, a few days ago, I flossed and instead of putting toothpaste on my brush, I rubbed my toothbrush on the bar of soap so that a large amount of soap was on my toothbrush, and I brushed with it.
I always brush thoroughly, and I always brush my tongue. With toothpaste, there is no real improvement, there is always a white yellow coating on my tongue that just gets worse during the day.
It is strange brushing with soap, but there is actually no taste. But after brushing with soap, my tongue looked a light pink!
It is crazy, my tongue is almost pink, just a little white.
My tongue has never been this clean before, by the evening there is a light layer build up but it is a huge improvement.
There is no change in taste, no burning sensation or anything. My teeth seem fine.
The soap I used was a regular bar of white LUX soap, not the fancy fragrant soaps.
Process:
Floss then soften soap bar with some water, put a large amount on the toothbrush and brush thoroughly. Rinse at least ten times with water. DO NOT SWALLOW.
There will be a huge difference – you will know what I mean in a few days.
The benefits last for about 5 hours, then you would need to brush again. I suggest brushing with proper toothpaste in the evening for the benefits on fluoride etc.
Please note: Soap is made from oils such coconut oil and sodium hydroxide (caustic soda). The oil reacts with the caustic soda to form soap. Obviously, caustic soda is toxic but after reacting with oils it is neutralised. However, the pH is still quite high at about 9. I think that the soap washes away the bacteria and the high pH prevents more bacteria for about 5 hours.
Most soaps should also be okay, but DO NOT USE soaps that contain antibacterial agents etc – these are not to be used internally.
Most soaps contain additives which are ok, but PLEASE, DO NOT USE A SOAP CONTAINING ANTIBACTERIAL AGENTS ETC IN YOUR MOUTH.
[/b]