Deviated from the gluten free diet.. (annoying banter)
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:13 pm
First you should know I haven't had much success on this diet.. I feel like it's helped order my digestive system a little, but not enough for me to feel a significant difference, ..and no breath change from what I know.
I also want to say I'm just using this thread to loosely banter about it.. I don't really have much of a point..
So yesterday at a convenience store, I decided I'd eat whatever looked tasty.. Picked up some sausage cheese potato thing ..
Later I also kind of ate whatever I wanted (though it all appears to be gluten free, I just usually don't eat anything with a lot of sugar or anything with more than a few ingredients).... Hormel's Hot Pork and Beans , Lacto-ice (Icecream) with crushed almonds and dark chocolate, chicken "burrito" made from boiled chicken, rice paper, rice, shredded cheese, and salsa..
My crap the next day was, as expected, (but not much different from usual) very muddy and smelled a bit worse than normal (I blame the hormel chili pork and beans sauce)...
Today I ate the normal rice and egg, rice and fish onigiri, banana, protein drink, etc, before work.. So at work I noticed I could actually smell my own breath without any backdraft... though it wasn't what I usually smell in the backdraft... It was like a belch. I could smell a belch from my own mouth. I don't know what this means... I didn't get any apparent reactions about my breath, though maybe one time one little bastard said 'stinks' but I couldn't be sure.. He might have said 'annoying' which involves the same Japanese word.... Oh, and later someone drew an insulting picture on the board and put my name on it.. funny, but they put the kanji meaning death between my nose and mouth.. I dunno if that meant my breath or what... But no obvious hand holding in front of the face........ BUT, I'm very careful these days not to speak in someone's direction when I'm near them... so.... There's no telling anything really...
Ugh. I don't have a direction with this... Just that I could actually sense my own breath and it smelled kind of like a belch.. The fart breath might have been in there too and I just didn't know it.
I would rather have belch breath all the time than fart breath.
I wish I wasn't as short as I am. Women like tall men... Also, tall men get more respect and are taken more seriously in general. Don't tell me it's not true. I've been paying attention to this for awhile. People don't take short people seriously, or at least not as seriously as taller folks. Short men are okay but not when they also smell like shit.
Off topic, but for some reason I wanted a kazoo... Can't find them in this country. I couldn't choose which one I wanted, so I ordered 3 of them. Cost like 30 or 40 dollars. What the hell was I thinking... Anyway they come and they're just as stupid as I should have expected. The one I just got from the mail box might as well be broken because it doesn't do crap. Well, the final one didn't arrive yet.. It's made from metal, so maybe it will be good. Maybe it will still be damn stupid.
Ugh. I feel so low right now. I didn't have a good last class.. kids were being uncooperative pricks... And then my assistant teacher mentions how she's being put in a different school next money and she was wondering who's coming to replace her... Well I don't ****ing know.. No one told me about it..... So that's just a little depressing too.
I've been stressed.. I have grey hairs popping up.. Not a ton, but they're there.. I'm considering dying my hair, as almost all people do in this country anyway..... I feel like a mess. I need new clothes... My eczema is coming back.. I'm tired... My room mate went out the other night on a date and comes home with stories of an amazing blow job... Meanwhile, I had garlic up my ****ing nose and was browsing porn and wasting my life on the computer...
slkfdjahlkjhskjlfhjsklf Also this apartment is FREEZING, and the gas heaters I bought won't work because the gas valves or something are fucked up............ dkfasjdhflsakjhalka Now I need to get off my butt after finally getting home late from work, ride my bike to a local school and pick up a kerosene heater offered to us by our boss who owns the apartment, because he won't bother to have the gas fixed.
The girl I loved hasn't made contact with me in in a month... I guess it's my turn to call her, but I just don't feel good about it... I don't want an obligatory relationship..... but I miss her a lot.... The serotonin was putting me in a good mood for awhile.... but these days it can't keep up. Ugh.. I just burped a little and felt some acid come up.
I hate my ****ing life.
Anyone else want to complain? I feel like an asshole complaining here by myself.
I also want to say I'm just using this thread to loosely banter about it.. I don't really have much of a point..
So yesterday at a convenience store, I decided I'd eat whatever looked tasty.. Picked up some sausage cheese potato thing ..
Later I also kind of ate whatever I wanted (though it all appears to be gluten free, I just usually don't eat anything with a lot of sugar or anything with more than a few ingredients).... Hormel's Hot Pork and Beans , Lacto-ice (Icecream) with crushed almonds and dark chocolate, chicken "burrito" made from boiled chicken, rice paper, rice, shredded cheese, and salsa..
My crap the next day was, as expected, (but not much different from usual) very muddy and smelled a bit worse than normal (I blame the hormel chili pork and beans sauce)...
Today I ate the normal rice and egg, rice and fish onigiri, banana, protein drink, etc, before work.. So at work I noticed I could actually smell my own breath without any backdraft... though it wasn't what I usually smell in the backdraft... It was like a belch. I could smell a belch from my own mouth. I don't know what this means... I didn't get any apparent reactions about my breath, though maybe one time one little bastard said 'stinks' but I couldn't be sure.. He might have said 'annoying' which involves the same Japanese word.... Oh, and later someone drew an insulting picture on the board and put my name on it.. funny, but they put the kanji meaning death between my nose and mouth.. I dunno if that meant my breath or what... But no obvious hand holding in front of the face........ BUT, I'm very careful these days not to speak in someone's direction when I'm near them... so.... There's no telling anything really...
Ugh. I don't have a direction with this... Just that I could actually sense my own breath and it smelled kind of like a belch.. The fart breath might have been in there too and I just didn't know it.
I would rather have belch breath all the time than fart breath.
I wish I wasn't as short as I am. Women like tall men... Also, tall men get more respect and are taken more seriously in general. Don't tell me it's not true. I've been paying attention to this for awhile. People don't take short people seriously, or at least not as seriously as taller folks. Short men are okay but not when they also smell like shit.
Off topic, but for some reason I wanted a kazoo... Can't find them in this country. I couldn't choose which one I wanted, so I ordered 3 of them. Cost like 30 or 40 dollars. What the hell was I thinking... Anyway they come and they're just as stupid as I should have expected. The one I just got from the mail box might as well be broken because it doesn't do crap. Well, the final one didn't arrive yet.. It's made from metal, so maybe it will be good. Maybe it will still be damn stupid.
Ugh. I feel so low right now. I didn't have a good last class.. kids were being uncooperative pricks... And then my assistant teacher mentions how she's being put in a different school next money and she was wondering who's coming to replace her... Well I don't ****ing know.. No one told me about it..... So that's just a little depressing too.
I've been stressed.. I have grey hairs popping up.. Not a ton, but they're there.. I'm considering dying my hair, as almost all people do in this country anyway..... I feel like a mess. I need new clothes... My eczema is coming back.. I'm tired... My room mate went out the other night on a date and comes home with stories of an amazing blow job... Meanwhile, I had garlic up my ****ing nose and was browsing porn and wasting my life on the computer...
slkfdjahlkjhskjlfhjsklf Also this apartment is FREEZING, and the gas heaters I bought won't work because the gas valves or something are fucked up............ dkfasjdhflsakjhalka Now I need to get off my butt after finally getting home late from work, ride my bike to a local school and pick up a kerosene heater offered to us by our boss who owns the apartment, because he won't bother to have the gas fixed.
The girl I loved hasn't made contact with me in in a month... I guess it's my turn to call her, but I just don't feel good about it... I don't want an obligatory relationship..... but I miss her a lot.... The serotonin was putting me in a good mood for awhile.... but these days it can't keep up. Ugh.. I just burped a little and felt some acid come up.
I hate my ****ing life.
Anyone else want to complain? I feel like an asshole complaining here by myself.