sides of the throat/answer to prayer
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:10 pm
Hi, God showed me to use my thumbs to go down along the sides of my throat and squeeze the folds to cleanse my throat and mouth...and also up around the back of the palate where the post nasal drip comes from. Especially down low in my throat along the sides, when I squeeze the folds I can taste all the bacteria coming out, but then afterwards there's a fresh feeling for a long time. I do this like two or three times a day, especially in the morning. Also getting my tonsils out helped a lot because in my case the post nasal drip and food residue were accumulating in the tonsilar crypts. There's a procedure for that that might work, short of a tonsillectomy, called Laser Cryptolysis. Keep praying and love and serve Jesus, and read His Word every day, and don't give up; He will bless you. Said a prayer for you, man.