I failed again, bad breath is a ****ing mystery to me
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:51 pm
I tried to flush sinuses with few sprays of water, salt and baby shampoo, and few drops diluted metrodinazole.
It worked regarding good taste, but oh boy, the smell is still there.
Bad breath is the biggest ****ing mystery to me. I live with this monstosity for more than half of my life, and can't figure it out!
I can't. It is too complicated. Now I am sure that bad breath comes from inside, like the junk comes through blood in my tongue, or my oesophagus....
just dont get it how this shit works.
I had good results with l-glutamine. But I had to stop because my hair got all thin and start falling out.
I cant use mouthwashes because I get extreme pain in my teeth. I am cursed. God please help us. Guide us to the cure. It is too long and we do not deserve more pain. What have we learned from this. Only bad things. Our life is like only survival, no happyness. It sucks, please god help us.
I cant imageine living in isolation anymore, and this curse to continue all my life. At the same time I am maintaining healthy lifestyle, FOR WHAT!!!
I should be drinking ever day to forget about this curse. Our bodies are malfunctioning. Even on raw we will not get cured, as I am looking at a raw foodist on youtube that has some serious smell problem.
It is a curse, only god will and attention will help us, we need a miracle.
I dont want to find my god in beer bottle. I want god to help us all. We have bee through a lot of pain, It is time it ends.
It worked regarding good taste, but oh boy, the smell is still there.
Bad breath is the biggest ****ing mystery to me. I live with this monstosity for more than half of my life, and can't figure it out!
I can't. It is too complicated. Now I am sure that bad breath comes from inside, like the junk comes through blood in my tongue, or my oesophagus....
just dont get it how this shit works.
I had good results with l-glutamine. But I had to stop because my hair got all thin and start falling out.
I cant use mouthwashes because I get extreme pain in my teeth. I am cursed. God please help us. Guide us to the cure. It is too long and we do not deserve more pain. What have we learned from this. Only bad things. Our life is like only survival, no happyness. It sucks, please god help us.
I cant imageine living in isolation anymore, and this curse to continue all my life. At the same time I am maintaining healthy lifestyle, FOR WHAT!!!
I should be drinking ever day to forget about this curse. Our bodies are malfunctioning. Even on raw we will not get cured, as I am looking at a raw foodist on youtube that has some serious smell problem.
It is a curse, only god will and attention will help us, we need a miracle.
I dont want to find my god in beer bottle. I want god to help us all. We have bee through a lot of pain, It is time it ends.