Page 1 of 1

Got my wisdom tooth out and www.carifree.com

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:34 pm
by Tibya
My wisdom tooth are gone now. It dudn't hurt me then, but now it hurts a little. I'm on antibiotics (amoxcicllian), nause medication and anti inflammation medicine.
Will have to wait and see how it has affected my bb.
There is another site/mouth wash that my dentist said may work.
www.carifree.com

It seems their product are all alkaline, so they work on ph balancing. Xylitol also helps in killing bacteria.
Has anyone heard or tried this product earlier? I may once I am done with wisdom tooth pain.

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 pm
by halitosisux
Good luck Tibya! I've got my fingers crossed for you.
Can you please tell us which teeth you had removed and precisely if there was anything wrong with them.

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:33 pm
by Tibya
Both the bottom 2 wisdom tooth are taken out. I don't think there was any problem or infection with these 2 wisdom tooth. My orthodontist asked me to take them out prior to putting barces on. His advice was to get them out before we start pushing the teeth back.

Both were partially errupted, but one was little closer to the vein and they had to give me IV sedation during the process. It didn;t hurt at all during the process. I am also taking vicodin, amoxicillan and anti inflammation medicine. Its a 7 day course and I have a follow up appointment next week. I hope this will also be a cure for my bb and since amoxcillian is also antibiotic to kill bacteria I'm assuming it will take care of my bb.
Right now on liquid diet and soft food.