THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Got my wisdom tooth out and www.carifree.com

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tibya
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:58 am

Got my wisdom tooth out and www.carifree.com

Post by Tibya »

My wisdom tooth are gone now. It dudn't hurt me then, but now it hurts a little. I'm on antibiotics (amoxcicllian), nause medication and anti inflammation medicine.
Will have to wait and see how it has affected my bb.
There is another site/mouth wash that my dentist said may work.
www.carifree.com

It seems their product are all alkaline, so they work on ph balancing. Xylitol also helps in killing bacteria.
Has anyone heard or tried this product earlier? I may once I am done with wisdom tooth pain.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Good luck Tibya! I've got my fingers crossed for you.
Can you please tell us which teeth you had removed and precisely if there was anything wrong with them.
Tibya
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Tibya »

Both the bottom 2 wisdom tooth are taken out. I don't think there was any problem or infection with these 2 wisdom tooth. My orthodontist asked me to take them out prior to putting barces on. His advice was to get them out before we start pushing the teeth back.

Both were partially errupted, but one was little closer to the vein and they had to give me IV sedation during the process. It didn;t hurt at all during the process. I am also taking vicodin, amoxicillan and anti inflammation medicine. Its a 7 day course and I have a follow up appointment next week. I hope this will also be a cure for my bb and since amoxcillian is also antibiotic to kill bacteria I'm assuming it will take care of my bb.
Right now on liquid diet and soft food.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗