Page 1 of 1

MMM...Tung Brush

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:04 pm
by carlos_bigsby
I just got my tung brush in the mail. this dental tool was sent from the gods. i really like it. for those who use it, do you recommend the tung gel or do you use other things?

Re: MMM...Tung Brush

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:02 am
by noptical
carlos_bigsby wrote:I just got my tung brush in the mail. this dental tool was sent from the gods. i really like it. for those who use it, do you recommend the tung gel or do you use other things?
I use TUNG gel however I found out that a very small amount of colgate toothpaste removes that white stuff too. However, tung gel is supposed to neutralize the bacteria which I dont think a toothpaste does.

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:55 am
by mike987
i went to RiteAid and bought one two days ago..

I used it yesterday and today.. It certainly brings the tongue back to a pink state, and based on the wrist lick test, I'd say it's helping a litte

Hehe, it's fun to clean the tongue :p