Did the "consume more fiber" work for your BB...
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:58 am
even if it was temporary?
I read about fiber deficiency and how it can cause bad breath. I have noticed that I hardly ever have enough fiber in my diet. I can seriously tell by my stools. They are usually hard and quite painful to get out. Sometimes I'll even go a few days without even deficating at all. I bought some Metamucil. I'll see how it works over the next few weeks.
I read about fiber deficiency and how it can cause bad breath. I have noticed that I hardly ever have enough fiber in my diet. I can seriously tell by my stools. They are usually hard and quite painful to get out. Sometimes I'll even go a few days without even deficating at all. I bought some Metamucil. I'll see how it works over the next few weeks.