THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Can one be allergic or intolerant to any sort of fats/oils

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
math
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 am

Can one be allergic or intolerant to any sort of fats/oils

Post by math »

I never feel good if I eat anything that has any sorts of oils or fats added like animal fats or pressed veggie oils...not even the healthy ones. Even so called healthy nuts make me feel very heavy and tired. I don't have any problems with sugars/carbs and non-fatty, but high-protein foods.

Fats and oils cause a whole bouquet of health problems in me, one of which is bb.

Removing fats, except those that occur naturally in foods like lentils and beans, out of my diet means bb and associated health problems vanish. Reintroducing them brings bb back.

Wish I could stop being dependent from this diet. Do you experience anything similar? Thanks.
jen
Advanced
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by jen »

Math, have you tried digestive enzymes to help digest the fats?
math
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 am

Post by math »

jen wrote:Math, have you tried digestive enzymes to help digest the fats?
I used to take them long time ago- about six years ago. I don't think they helped me much.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗